Announcing the latest release of I2P+ (1.7.0+), a soft-fork of the Java I2P software with an emphasis on presentation, performance, and usability.
Now available for download as an update or a full installer for Windows and Linux (Java 1.8 or later supported):
- Torrents: http://tracker2.postman.i2p/index.php?view=TPoolDetail&id=1256
- Direct downloads via https://i2pplus.github.io/ or http://skank.i2p/ or http://eekmit7xiyu3vjgovu756xj3rzbhycwzgx4gmnyqxau64yzckiluoxad.onion/
- Git source access: https://gitlab.com/i2p.plus/I2P.Plus/ or http://git.i2p/I2P.Plus/i2p.plus
Some of the recent changes include:
- Significant updates to dark and midnight console themes
- CSS refactoring, cleanups and improvements for faster page rendering
- Fixes and improvements for mobile, arabic and chinese themes
- Incremental improvements to all console and webapp themes
- Migration of console and webapps to HTML5 from HTML 4.01 Transitional
- Links to gwhois.org for ip addresses in netdb router listings
- Shared global.css files per-theme for console and webapps
- Router logging improvements
- The full installers now implement https:// access to the console by default; you will need to allow the (self-signed) certificate when prompted in your web browser to access the console. To disable automatic redirection, add the following to your router.config file in ~/.i2p/ -> routerconsole.redirectToHTTPS=false
- The Windows installer will install I2P+ as a Windows system service and configure to automatically start at system boot (requires administrator privileges). Control of the service can be managed via http://127.0.0.1:7657/configservice or via the normal Windows methods e.g. services.msc or the task manager services tab.