Announcing the latest release of I2P+ (0.9.50+), a soft-fork of the Java I2P software with an emphasis on presentation, performance, and usability.
Now available for download as an update or a full installer for Windows and Linux (Java 1.8 or later supported):
- Torrents: http://tracker2.postman.i2p/index.php?view=TPoolDetail&id=1256
- Direct downloads via https://i2pplus.github.io/ or http://skank.i2p/ or http://eekmit7xiyu3vjgovu756xj3rzbhycwzgx4gmnyqxau64yzckiluoxad.onion/
- Git source access: https://gitlab.com/i2p.plus/I2P.Plus/
Some of the recent changes include:
- Renovation of I2PSnark themes including migration of status and file icons to svg
- New sidebar logos, itooplus mascot icon and favicons
- More work on console and webapp themes including icon updates and faster page rendering
- Aggressive caching of css, js and image assets to further improve page loading and rendering speed
- Enhancements to RouterInfo acquisition and retention, favoring newer, performant routers
- The full installers now implement https:// access to the console by default; you will need to allow the (self-signed) certificate when prompted in your web browser to access the console. To disable automatic redirection, add the following to your router.config file in ~/.i2p/ -> routerconsole.redirectToHTTPS=false
- The Windows installer will install I2P+ as a Windows system service and configure to automatically start at system boot (requires administrator privileges). Control of the service can be managed via http://127.0.0.1:7657/configservice or via the normal Windows methods e.g. services.msc or the task manager services tab.
- To enable updates for I2P+, visit the update page at http://127.0.0.1:7657/configupdate and enable unsigned development updates. The default update address will inform you of release updates, or for development updates (aka rolling release), replace the address with http://skank.i2p/dev/i2pupdate.zip