Announcing the latest release of I2P+ (0.9.50+), a soft-fork of the Java I2P software with an emphasis on presentation, performance, and usability.
Now available for download as an update or a full installer for Windows and Linux (Java 1.8 or later supported):
- Torrents: http://tracker2.postman.i2p/index.php?view=TPoolDetail&id=1256
- Direct downloads via https://i2pplus.com/ or http://fhiqjkax7s6cs2shcozpnnq6v64txoovuczw62lpj4jfbiisrkzw5vid.onion/
- Git source access: https://gitlab.com/i2p.plus/I2P.Plus/
Some of the recent changes include:
- Extensive work on console and webapp themes including icon updates and faster page rendering
- Lazy scrolling for pages with large tables
- Reduction in memory usage by not profiling peers that we won't use for local tunnel builds
- Double the maximum shared bandwidth permitted to 32768KB (was 16384KB)
- Additional advanced configuration options for CoDel queue management and pumped tunnel gateway
- Improvements to the logging subsystem
The full installers now implement https:// access to the console by default; you will need to allow the (self-signed) certificate when prompted in your web browser to access the console. To disable automatic redirection, add the following to your router.config file in ~/.i2p/ -> routerconsole.redirectToHTTPS=false
The Windows installer will install I2P+ as a Windows system service and configure to automatically start at system boot (requires administrator privileges). Control of the service can be managed via http://127.0.0.1:7657/configservice or via the normal Windows methods e.g. services.msc or the task manager services tab.